This page covers the Promoting Interoperability (PI) program, providing important messages, links to latest CMS information, and explanations regarding the program for Professionals and Hospitals.
Contact information for the CT Medicaid PI Program is provided. A secure provider web account is required to use MAPIR; to apply contact DXC Technology.
Navigation Path: [Provider] - Promoting Interoperability Program
Sections included on this page:
- What Is The Promoting Interoperability (PI) Program?
- CT Medical Assistance Provider Incentive Repository (MAPIR) System
- PI (formerly EHR) Important Messages
Important messages are updated regularly and may include:
- Latest CMS announcements
- Status of Medicaid Attestations
- How to receive PI payments
- Tip sheets for Medicaid Eligible Professionals and Hospitals.
Working with Links
Links within the page display in a new browser window, either as a Web site or as a PDF file that can be downloaded. When finished viewing, click the X at top of the new window to close.