|Provider Home Page
|This is the main menu page of the Public Web site Provider area.
Navigation Path: [Provider]
|This page provides access to information of interest to Connecticut Medical
Assistance Program providers and clients.
Once on the Provider Home page, links to the following pages are available to all providers:
- Provider Responsibility - This panel describes the responsibilities of
the provider participating in the Connecticut Medical Assistance Program.
- DXC Technology Provider Relations - This panel describes DXC Technology's responsibilities and
provides important contact information for the DXC Technology Provider Assistance
- Provider Enrollment - Begin the on-line provider enrollment application.
- Provider Enrollment Tracking - Check the status of your provider enrollment/re-enrollment application - requires Application Tracking Number (ATN) and provider name.
- Provider Matrix - This page can be used to identify the follow on documents that must be submitted to DXC Technology, by select provider types, to complete the enrollment/re-enrollment application.
- Provider Re-enrollment - Begin the on-line provider re-enrollment application.
- Provider Services - Links to DXC Technology and DSS contact information, schedules and training information.
- Provider Search - Provides links to Web sites to locate Connecticut Medical Assistance Program
providers in your area.
- Drug Search - Search for information on prescription drugs.
- Provider Fee Schedule Download - Access fee schedule information by
contract, benefit group and procedure code; download fee schedules in CSV (comma delimited values which can be used to create your own spreadsheet) format.
- EHR Incentive Program - Access important information related to the Electronic Health Records (EHR) incentive program.
- OOS Instructions/Information - Access important instructions and information about out-of-state claims submission.
- E-mail Subscription - Subscribe to receive email messages with important information about the Connecticut Medical Assistance Program. Users may also modify their subscription or unsubscribe.
- Secure Site - Authorized users can log in to the Secure Web site for access to E-Messages, Client Eligibility, Claims Inquiry, Submission and Denture/Eyeglass History, Prior Authorization Inquiry, File Upload and File Download.